lunes, 26 de febrero de 2018

Looking For The Instinct.

Spirituality is trying to lead us
to wild behaves.

Im trying to find the strength
in the mountains again.

To feel the force of the waves,
far from me, 
from the cold south.
From the silent leaf,
the melody of woods
is making me dance 
into spells;
into magic breathing.
without discipline,
without study...
is just me and nature,
where i come from.

What i'm in;
the same out.

I know you're love,
and im your lover.



--------------------------- o -------------------------


J'essaie de trouver la force
dans les montagnes à nouveau.

Pour sentir la force des vagues,
loin de moi,
du sud froid.
De la feuille silencieuse,
la mélodie des bois
me fait danser
en sorts;
en respiration magique.
sans discipline,
sans étude ...
est juste moi et la nature,
d'où je mange.

Ce que je suis dedans;
la même chose.

Je sais que tu es amoureuse,
et je suis ton amant

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario